Health kick clicks away at Tesco
9 May 2013
Tesco customers in London can now browse and buy Nutricentre’s range of health supplements as part of their usual Tesco online shop. Best-selling products like Aloe Vera gel, immune system boosters and Omega supplements can now be bought alongside staples like bread, milk, fruit and veg.
Tesco customers in London can now browse and buy Nutricentre’s range of health supplements as part of their usual Tesco online shop.
Best-selling products like Aloe Vera gel, immune system boosters and Omega supplements can now be bought alongside staples like bread, milk, fruit and veg.
Nutricentre is one of the world’s largest nutritional product suppliers, and has been working with Tesco to bring a wide range of vitamins, minerals and supplements to customers since 2000.
Online customers in selected London postcodes will be able to click through to a Nutricentre microsite on the Tesco.com site - www.tesco.com/nutricentre - and add items to their normal grocery basket.
The new website brings together a selected range of vitamins and minerals, herbal supplements, wholefoods, and natural protein powders and bars, and offers the usual benefits of using Tesco.com, including access to your Favourites and clear sight of their basket and multi-buy savings. Customers can choose a convenient delivery slot with no extra delivery cost for Delivery Saver customers*.
Andrew Yaxley, Managing Director for London:
“Many of our London customers lead busy, active lives, and they want to live well and look after their health. These customers really value the ease and convenience of shopping with us online, and now they can add high quality nutritional products such as vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements, wholefoods and natural protein powders to their normal shopping basket with just a few clicks.”
Notes to Editors
About Nutricentre – www.nutricentre.com
- Nutricentre is one of the world’s largest nutritional product suppliers with over 30,000 lines and over 400 brands. Leading experts in practitioner and specialist US imported brands.
- Nutricentre was established in 1998 and started working with Tesco in 2000.
- Customers can buy Nutricentre products online directly from Nutricentre or from more than 15 Tesco stores across the country.
- Delivery Saver offers Tesco.com customers across the UK the option to pay once and have groceries delivered at no extra cost for either a three-month or a six-month period.
- 3 Month Plan (13 weeks) £36
- 6 Month Plan (26 weeks) £60
- Minimum spend of £40 per order, limited to one delivery per day.
- Customers who don’t subscribe to Delivery Saver can still take advantage of Tesco’s competitive delivery rates, ranging from £3 to £6 depending on the time and day selected.
For more information please contact the Tesco Press Office on
As one of the world's largest retailers, our 500,000 strong team serves millions of customers a week in our stores and online.