Christmas Clubcard Boost 2014
27 Oct 2014
Christmas Clubcard Boost is back, customers can double the value of their Clubcard vouchers making Christmas vouchers go further in departments including Toys & Bikes, Phones, Clothing, Gaming, the hudl 2 and many more.
- Christmas Clubcard Boost is back: Customers can double the value of their Clubcard vouchers
- Making Christmas vouchers go further in departments including Toys & Bikes, Phones, Clothing, Gaming, the hudl 2 and many more
Tesco’s Christmas Clubcard Boost starts this week, helping customers make their money go even further. This will allow customers to exchange every £5 in Clubcard vouchers into a £10 Boost Token.
Families will be able to use their Boost tokens to enjoy savings on items from popular departments including Toys & Bikes, Christmas Decorations, Gaming, Clothing, Electricals, Dine & Home, Phones & Accessories and many more. Customers will also be able to use their Boost tokens to purchase Tesco’s latest tablet, hudl2, for less than £100 with Boost.
Rob Graham, Tesco Clubcard Director said, “Clubcard is our way of saying thank-you to customers for choosing to shop at Tesco. Christmas Clubcard Boost gives families the opportunity to get even better value at the time of the year when it’s needed most. We’ve included a number of popular departments as an added thank you to customers. We hope customers can begin crossing presents off their Christmas wish lists with gifts to entertain the whole family. They can also still enjoy fun days out with our Boost partners”.
Customers can boost their vouchers in the following departments:
Departments included this year:
- hudl2 Tablets & hudl Accessories
- Toys & Bikes
- Christmas Trees, Lights & Decorations
- Health & Beauty Gift Sets
- Cook, Dine & Home
- Phones & Accessories
Customers can exchange online or in-store from 27th October until the 14th December 2014. To boost online, visit tesco.com/ChristmasBoost
How can customers take part?
Boost online: To boost online, customers can visit tesco.com/ChristmasBoost
Boost in-store: Customers can also boost their vouchers in-store at one of our Exchange desks.
We have produced a handy department guide which can be viewed here http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/b5cad46a#/b5cad46a/1
Things to remember:
- The minimum voucher amount that can be exchanged is £5, which can be made up of smaller value vouchers
- There is no limit to the amount of vouchers you can exchange
- Customers cannot exchange in-store for online tokens, they can only exchange online at Tesco.com/ChristmasBoost tesco.com/ChristmasBoost
For more information please contact the Tesco Press Office on
We are a team of over 500,000 people in 12 markets dedicated to providing the most compelling offer to our customers.