Tesco kicks off its Black Friday event with amazing deals
21 Nov 2016
Tesco has kicked off its online Black Friday event by announcing amazing deals for customers on hundreds of products across its electrical, toy and home ranges. The Black Friday event includes discounts on 650 products with up to 50% off on selected items.
- Customers set to benefit from 11 days of deals running from Monday 21 November to Thursday 1 December 2016
- Top deals include £80 off Sat Nav - Garmin Drive travel edition 50 and £80 off Acer Laptop 15.6" Windows 4GB / 1TB
- Tesco is already offering market leading prices on the most loved toys this Christmas
The event will run on the Tesco Direct website from Monday 21st November to Thursday 1st December, while over 300 Tesco stores will be opening their doors to customers at 5am on Black Friday itself.
Top deals available on Tesco Direct* include:
- Acer Laptop 15.6" Windows 4GB / 1TB - including DVD – Pentium - now £199.00 (save £80)
- Acer 11" Cloudbook 2GB / 32, including office, now £99.00 (save £50)
- Sat Nav - Garmin Drive 50 travel edition - now £79.00 (save £80)
- Circulon 5 piece pan set now £80 (save £120)
- Amefa 44 piece Cutlery set now £50 (save £70)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Xbox One and PS4) – Only £29
- Google Chromecast HD Digital Media Streamer (2015) – Only £20
- Samsung Tablet Tab E (Black or White) – Only £99
Matt Davies, UK & ROI CEO of Tesco, said:
“We’re doing all we can to take the hard work out of Christmas and help our customers get everything they need in one place.
"We're already offering customers market leading prices on the most loved toys this Christmas, and now we’re launching our best ever Black Friday event, providing customers with more time than ever before to take advantage of some great deals."
“Christmas is an extremely busy time for customers, but with more products now on sale for a longer period, we’re hoping to take the stress out of Christmas shopping for our customers.”
This year’s event started at 9am on Monday 21 November on the Tesco Direct website. Instore deals will be available from 5am on Friday 25 November in the majority of Tesco Extra stores. 24 hour Extra stores will close from midnight on Thursday 24 November until 5am on Friday 25 November to prepare for the event.
*Subject to stock availability
Notes to editors
- Please see a further press release on Black Friday here
- Further Black Friday deals will be announced on Friday 25th November.
- Deals will be launched on the Tesco Direct website at: http://www.tesco.com/direct/black-friday-cyber-monday-deals/
- Tesco’s top 10 toys for Christmas.