A cookie is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree (or your browser agrees automatically if you have set it up in that way), your browser adds that text in a small file.
We have included a full list of the cookies used on this website below (cookies used by this site), along with a definition of what the cookie is used for.
How to control and delete cookies
We treat all the data held with the utmost care and security. However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this website, or indeed any other website, or if you wish to receive notification of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Please be aware that declining or denying cookies may prevent you from being able to use the website to its highest capability.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers as well as more general information about cookies.
Cookies used by this website
This is a list of the main cookies set by this website, and what each is used for:
- This helps us count how many people visit the site by tracking if you’ve visited before
Duration: 2 years
- This helps us count how many people visit the siteby tracking if you’ve visited before
Duration: 24 hours
- Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made
Duration: 10 minutes
Visitor preference, rendering browser specific features
- This cookie is set by ASP.NET itself to store session data. This cookie will be deleted when the
sessions end. This
cookie is not used to identify individuals using the Website.
- This cookie tracks a user's language selection.
- We use this cookie to determine when the cookie disclaimer message has been closed in order that it
is not then shown
on subsequent visits.
Duration: 1 year